You can find an enormous amount of videos and books on the internet that will advice you how to grow as a human being. That also means that it can be quite confusing to navigate in this jungle of information and advice. Where can you start, how do you sort in all that information and how do you identify the most inspirational advice, how do you remember it and how do you make sure you will actually start taking advantage of it in you life? And how do you produce a plan that will assist you to keep growing and growing and growing?
The answer to these questions is for most people to start producing a plan. But it can be tricky to produce a plan when you dont know, what insigths you will get in the future.
One of my main intentions with this homepage is to assist you in producing a plan you can start with. Later on you might create a tailor made plan or you even create your own plan from scratch. It does really matter s long as you produce a plan, stick to it and revise it by time.
I have tried to navigate through the jungle of information and created a plan. Maybe it can be useful to you.
- Decide to produce a plan!
- Decide how and when you want to check that you follow your plan
- Produce a draft for a plan on the PC or Cell Phone or china book. It does matter where you do it, but you must write it down.
- Fill in the plan by time when you get new inspiration
Here you find the wizard:
INSPIRATION FOR A PLAN TO GROW AS A HUMAN BEING (Use as inspiration/draft and copy to your device and personalize it.)
- Plan how you want to do physical training if you don’t do this already. Exercise in some way is a basic condition for your well being. If you don’t like it, at least walk an hour at high pace three times a week. Use the stairs, walk or take the bike on short distances.
- Plan how you will change your nutrition. You are what you eat, Eat healthy and varied, avoid fast food, candy, sugar, cake, soft drinks and reduce alcohol drinking to a minimum.
- Make a plan for your sleep. Sleep at least 7-8 hours or more a night depending on your needs. The most successfull people sleep 8½ hours. Relax before sleeping, do not watch TV or use PC, Cellphone etc. Reduce you coffein intake and do not drink more than two cups of coffee a day, and do it in the morning. Never use sleep pills.
- Plan when and where you want to do daily meditation, it will change your life immediately, see eg. Vishen Lakhiani 6 phase meditation
- Plan how to Clean up your life, does your friends fill you with energy, are you addicted to unimportant information from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc? Do you have far to many appointments or interests? Do you focus on what really gives you energy and fulfills you?
- What can you do to increase your conscious level of awakening?
- When do you want to perform Creative visualization?
- Plan when to ask yourself: Do is systematically forgive? Do I make myself a victim? Am I flexible? am I selfdisciplined? Do I keep going when I suffer failure or set backs?
- Try to find your mission in life and frequently check if you stick to it.
- Shape the reality to your desires, learn to bend the world around you (Mind Valley).
- Focus on being in the now. If you focus too much on goals or the next job or vacation your life quality will decrease. Study Eckhart Tolle and keep checking up if you live in the now.
- Always remind yourself there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way, so don’t search for happiness, Wayne Dyer can explain this to you.
- Ask your self weekly if you compare yourself to others. Never compare yourself to others and never care about what you think they think of you as long as you always act with a high degree of moral. Is the brand of your neighbors car of any importance to you?
- Successful people always have enough, don’t let a wish for ‘more’ control your life.
- Plan to read a lot.
- Find out if you have a problem right now, not tomorrow or in 10 minutes time but right now
- If not now, when?